Quick Mission Ridge Facts
Board Meetings: The fourth Wednesday of odd months, 6:30 pm, at Anchor Community Management, 215 E. Daily Drive #10, Camarillo (across from Marie Calendar's by Best Western). Click here for directions.
Next Board Meeting: Wednesday, March 28
Annual Meeting: January
Monthly Assessments: $320, due on the 1st, late after the 15th.
Make sure your payments are mailed payble to Mission Ridge, P.O. Box 29197, Phoenix, AZ 85038-9197.
Cost of replacement pool key: $50
Insurance Agent: Allstate, Rick Stack, 805-987-7640, for common area elements only, homeowners should carry insurance on their unit.
The Association recommends you employ only appropriately licensed and insured contractors.
Helpful Phone Numbers:
BPC (Termites), for those owners/residents who have been contacted recently to schedule a termite inspection: 650-6828
Fire Department (non-emergency): 389-9710
Police Department (non-emergency): 388-5100
Camarillo City Hall: 383-5633
City of Camarillo web-site: www.ci.camarillo.ca.us
City of Camarillo Hazardous Waste Program
Mission Ridge Community Association
Please be advised that, weather permitting, the asphalt pavement in Mission Ridge will be sealcoated on Thursday, 4/12/18.
Please remove all vehicles the community by 7:00 a.m. on 4/12/18.
· Barricades will be erected at 7 a.m. & access to the work area will be denied to all vehicles. You will need to park your vehicle out of the area.
· In advance, dated "No Parking" signs will be posted. Please do not return until the barricades are removed; plan on remaining off of the pavement for 24 hours.
· Close windows & doors during the cleaning process. It can be very dusty.
· When walking, carefully use the cement gutters or walkways. Please do not step on the wet sealcoat; it has a dark shiny color & is very messy. Keep children & pets off of the wet surface.
· The RV lot is included in the work, so if you have a vehicle in the RV lot you will need to move it as well.
· You are welcome to leave your car in your garage during the work, you will just not be able to move it until the sealcoat is dry and the barriers have been removed.
Any vehicle left on a section of asphalt pavement scheduled for repairs will be towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Residents will be allowed to park overnight in the park across the street from Mission Ridge on Thursday, April 12 only.
To down load documents you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which can be obtained for free on www.adobe.com.
When you print, use Adobe's print button, not the button on your browser.
Home - Our Services